Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 18 of 53

Passing by the blacksmith's castle - Page 18 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Feb, 2015 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 53 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2015 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 18

Ah the middle of the week. I am happy that the week is going by quickly like all days seem to be right now. Hard to believe how fast the days are going past.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2015 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

One more day in this week and the weekend will be upon us again. Maybe this weekend I will go visit my friend the inn keep. He has some of the best meat pies.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2015 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Ah the weekend is here and the forge is banked once again. Now to relax and enjoy the nice weekend.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2015 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 18 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The day is nice and the weekend does allow one to relax nicely. Time to go get lunch at the inn.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2015 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The weekend always goes by fast but it was nice to get out and have a nice meal at the inn and to see my fellow villager the inn keep. It is always nice to see others.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2015 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

The day was nice and having good meat to eats helps a lot. Maybe I need to find a nice gal to marry so that she can help with the cooking and cleaning.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2015 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 18

The week is half over and the latest sword is taking great shape. Soon I will have a nice hand and a half great sword to use if a situation comes around that we may have to defend our village.

27th Feb, 2015 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 18

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Passing by the blacksmith's castle on the way to hunt Tanis shouts, "Going to get your prime meat Mr. Blacksmith, I shall not be too long."

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,