Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 36 of 53

Ahh the day is over and the tools put away - Page 36 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Aug, 2015 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 53 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 36

"Well Hello Fair I am soo glad to see the second horse. I will take it out for a short ride."

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2015 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

"Well that was a nice ride the horse is quite nice Fair. Thank you soo much. How much more do I owe you?"

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Klar is glad that the weekend is here again. A week of work was nice and now having two horses is great. This way he can ride one each day of the weekend and not have to worry about over working one. Plus if a lady friend comes into his life they can go for a ride together.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 36 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The week end so nice love the weather and the ability to get in a real nice ride. The new horse is a nice ride.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Today I took the new horse out for a nice long ride. I really enjoyed the ride and the horse seemed to like being out and about for a good run. I think I am enjoying the weekends much more now.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Another week is upon me and the bagging of metal can be heard outside my forge as I shape the hot metal into a good tool for someone to use. I am happy that I can make such useful items for the people of this village.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 36

Today was a cooler day than the past few days and that helps me work just a bit harder as I do not have to take as many breaks. IT is a good day all in all.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 36

Ahh the day is over and the tools put away now I can relax and maybe get a nice evening of reading done.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,