Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 38 of 53

The week is half over and Klar is glad of - Page 38 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Sep, 2015 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 53 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2015 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 38

Seeing that the fortune teller has gone back into her home. Klar watches the villagers. He wonders again why she would try to scare her neighbors.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2015 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

With no more excitement to be had Klar picks up his book and starts reading again. "I do hope that she did not scare the townfolk too much."

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2015 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The week is going well so far. The village people seem to be calming down after the fortune teller trying to scare everyone. Now things are getting back to normal again.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2015 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 38 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Really enjoying a nice weekend. I do enjoy taking the horses out for a nice ride. So thankful for our horse trainer who did a great job on the horses. I see the hunter has a horse now too. That is grand.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2015 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The week is half over and all is quiet. I just hope that the village people are much happier.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2015 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

The weekend always seems to go by too quick. Another week of work is always fun too. Must work a lot.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 38

The weekend has come and gone now but it is quiet in the village and this blacksmith is heading to bed so he can be well rested for the upcoming week of work.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 38

The week is half over and Klar is glad of it but he still has lots of work to do and he goes back to getting more done.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,