Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 42 of 53

This month is almost over just a bit over - Page 42 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Feb, 2016 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 53 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 42

A couple more days and the new year will be upon us. I think for the new year I will make a nice two handed sword to hand inside the door to my shop so all can see the fine craftsman's ship that I put into my tools.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the new year is upon us. I hope that all in the village has a great year this year with much joy and happiness. I am almost done with the new sword for the year. Been working hard on it as the time goes on. The refolding of the steel to get all the impurities out is hot sweaty work but well worth the time and the effort needed to do it. I am sure it will look great on the wall of my shop soon.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The first week of the new year is past us and this year is looking up. The sword is just about finished just need to get a good edge on it and wrap the pommel and it will soon be hanging on the wall as a show piece.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 42 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the first half of the month in the new year is now over and we are in the coldest part of the year. The year is looking nice so far and I feel that many good things will be coming to the village this year.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

It is the start of another week and the days are slowly getting longer as we head towards spring and the world awakening again after the long winter sleep. Now that I have the great sword done and looking very nice I finally have it hanging above the counter in the front part of my shop. Now people can see what fine work I can do.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Hard to believe that the first month of the new year is almost done. Means we are pretty much half done with the winter season.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 42

A new month is upon us and the mid of winter is here. Six more weeks of winter and we will once again be in the spring. Klar looks about the shop and starts to think of all he will need for a new planting and growing season. He gets a order of raw metal stock ready so that it can be shipped to him here.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 42

This month is almost over just a bit over a week to go and then we will be looking forward to spring and planting of the fields. I can see this as some farmers are bringing me their plows and hoes to make sure all equipment is ready for the spring planting. I hope they have a great year this year and the crops are bountiful.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,