Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 45 of 53

Well this week is over and the weekend is - Page 45 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 45

Got to love the weekends. A day of rest and a day where one can sit outside in the nice afternoon reading a book and watching the people in the village as they go to and fro on their business. Even if they are visiting friends and relatives it is still good to see the village people active and at peace.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Ah the week is over again. The few days that the heat was on made the day long and uncomfortable. But alas that is summer for you. Today was much better and the work just seemed to flow and everything came together in the end. Now it is time to relax and do some reading.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2016 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Today was a nice relaxing day. Klar took one of the horses out for a nice ride in the sweet summer time air since the day was not too cold or too hot. A almost perfect day for a nice ride. HE did enjoy waving at the people in the village. Seeing them out and happy made his heart feel nice.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 45 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The weekend was nice the weather was great and I had a nice time riding the horses. Spending a day just traveling around some to see the local area and the nice views that one can get being out away from civilization and just seeing the world.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the nice days seem to be fewer now and then as today was once again a hot one. It may get hot again tomorrow too seems the hot days always come in strings of late.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Having a nice afternoon shower that moved through the area helped cool the air off for a bit. This helped replenish some of my water barrels as well as helped the local crops get a nice drink too. It helps to break some of the heat of the summer too.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 45

Just as I thought another nice hot and muggy day. The fresh water for yesterday was nice and that helped the day go by a bit quicker. Now sitting here in the shade of my house reading a book and letting the cooler air wash over me.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 45

Well this week is over and the weekend is here again. Going to spend the weekend inside and just relax. Plus the girl down the way in the village and her sister are now working for me as maids. They keep the place looking nice.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,