Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 46 of 53

The start of the week has not been too bad. - Page 46 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Aug, 2016 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 46

It has been a very nice day today and the weather was wonderful not too hot or cool. The ladies did a nice job in cleaning the house so I am happy. Now I can relax with my book and enjoy a nice evening.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The new week has started and it looks like a great week. The weather is looking nice with clear skies and more of the normal temperatures for the days to come. That allows me plenty of time to get work done and make sure the farmers have what they need to harvest the crops once fall gets here.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Hard to believe that this week is half over already. The days are seeming to fly past as we make our way into later summer and soon to be fall and harvest time. It is nice to see the crops growing looking nice and healthy as they mature more each day.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 46 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Today heated up very nicely making a hot and steamy day from the rain last night. I know the forge felt stifling today but after a long day I was able to survive and now I can relax and recoup my strength and stamina the day seemed to suck out of me.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well another week has come to an end. The weather is looking nice the days are great and everyone seems happy. Now I will relax and read as I enjoy the noises of the village as everyone winds down their day and gets ready for a peaceful night.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

The day was real nice. A lot like September weather so that is a plus. I like the fact that the weather will be turning cooler soon. I dislike the hot summer but I know it is good for the crops.

The ladies came over today to clean and I am very happy with that. The house is looking nice and I do pay them a fair wage. I should hire one as a live in maid. I am sure that would be a good thing.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 46

Well it has been another great day. Rode out on one of the horses and enjoyed the cooler air and the wind in my hair. I have to say it was a real nice relaxing day for a ride and I much needed the time away.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 46

The start of the week has not been too bad. I am two days in and the weather has bee n ok. Not too hot like that last few weeks but still a bit warm. It is nice to see some of the vegetables becoming ripe and ready to eat.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,