Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 47 of 53

Another week is over and the weekend is here. - Page 47 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 47

The week is half over and a nice night of rain has cooled off the air and make the evening feel nice. These brief showers will help the ground water stay plentiful thus a good year for the crops.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Another nice day not too warm not too cool. It was a great day for hard work and getting things done. I have a good stock of nails, horse shoes, wagon wheels and farming tools for the local farmers or anyone who wants to take up farming. Plus I always have locks, swords, knives, axes and other miscellaneous items for sale.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The week end is once again here and I have a nice weekend planned. I will be reading a lot and enjoying what is looking to be a nice weekend.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 47 Blacksmith Gwynedd

It has been a nice day today. The weather was great for the two ladies to come clean. I offered the older girl to be a live in maid for me. She will talk to her father and let me know.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Today you can tell it is still summer. The heat came quickly and unexpectedly. I guess there are still some hot days to remain as the summer does not want to let go. That is ok for I know that soon fall will be here and then the harvest will be upon us. Good thing that during the week I work hard to make sure everything is ready to go. Another day off relaxing is always good.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2016 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Well the week started nice it was a nice cool morning after a night of light rain. But as the day went on it got a bit warmer. I have a feeling the week is going to be a hot and humid type of week. I know I will be dripping with sweat as I work in the forge.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2016 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 47

Well the week is half over and the days seem to be going by just as quickly. Life is good and the outlook for this harvest looks good. My cleaning girl and her family came over tonight. We had a nice sit down discussion and came up with a great plan. She will be staying with me and learning everything on how to clean, cook and otherwise care for a house. This will help her a lot in life. Her sister will come over still once a week to help her with some of the cleaning. She will visit her family at least once a week when not needed much. Sounds like a truly great day.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 47

Another week is over and the weekend is here. It is nice having a full time maid in the house keeping up with everything. It is refreshing thing to come into a freshly clean house daily. I could get used to this.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,