Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 49 of 53

Another week has passed and Klar starts thinking - Page 49 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 49

Well another week and weekend has passed. Now we are getting to the end of the 9th month with three more left of this year. I know at times the weather does not seem like it is almost October. I guess we have to see what the next month brings us in the way of weather. Maybe it will start to cool down some.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The days are getting shorter and the weather has cooled off some but still at times it is still warm a bit. The crops are looking good and soon the harvest will begin. So far I am having steady work and keeping the farmers happy with getting the work done and their tolls ready for the upcoming harvest.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The days are still staying nice and that makes for a nice weekend. To be able to still get out and enjoy a nice weekend and relax before the start of a another week is always good.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 49 Blacksmith Gwynedd

All I can say is this weather is crazy. Here we are in October and temps are still in the low 80's. Normally we are in the low 70's to upper 60's. I wonder if we will have a warmer than average winter this year.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well time for the weekend. The crops in the fields are looking very good and the nice weather will allow them to mature more and give the farmers better weather to harvest and get the crops to market and in storage. I think this weather will help the farmers have a great profitable year. I just hope it also turns more of a profit for me too.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 8th Oct, 2016 - 12:24am

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Another weekend is gone and another week closer to the end of the year. It is nice to see the farmers out in the fields in these nice days getting the crops in. I hope the weather holds for them and they are able to get the harvest all in and the fields prepared for the winter season.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 49

The week is half over and still the weather is staying nice to help the farmers get the crops in and stored. Plus allows them to get their wares to town here and sale the food to others so that they can help prepare for the winter too. It is always good to see the harvests coming in and the farmers selling their produce to help others get through the winter to come and be ready for the next spring.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 49

Another week has passed and Klar starts thinking about how fast the time is passing. Knowing that in ten short weeks the new year will be here. This year has passes way too fast at times. Must be because he is busy and working hard that the time passes so quick.

+  « First of 53 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,