Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 7 of 53

Seeing that is a nice day Klar decides to - Page 7 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Oct, 2013 - 3:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 7

After getting back home Klar sits down and thinks about all that happened today. Clearly the fortune teller is not liking him or the mysterious letter the inn keeper is sending to her. Maybe she is not interested in romance at all or the inn keeper is not good at romantic endeavors. Either way he feels that it is something he does not want to get involved with.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2013 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Working again with his hot steel Klar makes some daggers. He feels that people can always use a good sharp steel knife to cut things up.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

A few days of working on his blades has helped him produce a couple more daggers for sale should any one need one. He continues working with a couple short swords as well.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 7 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Working with the red hot steel banging out good quality blades for personal protection makes me feel good. But I am not just making blades. I am making nice hoes, rakes, plows and other things people can use to plant flowers, crops and even a garden.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2013 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The weeks are going by faster that I can believe. Here is getting to be fall and the leaves are starting to change colors for the winter. I will soon be sharpening axes I think as people start gathering more and more wood for the up coming winter.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

The day is nice and the metal is hot. The hammer keeps hitting the right spots and I see the item taking shape. Once it is done to my satisfaction I dip the steel into the water. Cooling it off and tempering it. Placing it with the others like it I relax a bit before starting the process again.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2013 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 7

Sweating in the forge area one can easily see why a smith is usually in good shape and strong. Swinging that hammer pounding out the steel over and over one does not have time to lay about and watch the flowers bloom. This is a life I enjoy.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2013 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 7

Seeing that is a nice day Klar decides to take a day off. He banks the forge so that the coals stay hot for a day so that he does not need to refire it tomorrow. Relaxing in his home he enjoys a day of making sure the place is clean and looking nice if he get any visitors.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,