Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 10 of 53

"Well that is very good to hear. I am - Page 10 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Oct, 2014 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 53 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2014 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 10

Klar wonders when the next traveling peddler may come through town. He would like to see if they have any books that he may add to his collection and read.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2014 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Klar thinks it is interesting that the fortune teller has got herself a nice big house like his too. I guess she is making a good living.

12th Oct, 2014 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

The inkeeper stops at the home of the Blacksmith and he knocks the door. When Klar opens the door, he says to him.

"Hey Mr.Blacksmith, anything new today?".

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 10 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well Hello Inn keep glad that you stopped by. Come in have a seat. The only new thing I have seen is the Fortune teller is moving up with a nice house too. Business must be very good on her end of things. It is nice to see people making money.

17th Oct, 2014 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Blacksmith Gwynedd

"Thank you, Mr.Blacksmith," The innkeeper takes his seat and he looks at Klar and he says to him,

"Yep, it's seems like the fortune teller is making loads of money in order to build such a massive building like yours. How's your business running right now?".

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

"Business is good my friend, I have most anything one will need to help with things around your home. Even locks if you desire them. How is your business going? Yes, the Fortune teller is doing very well I see. I am glad that one can make a good living here in the village and prosper."

25th Oct, 2014 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 10

"That's true Mr.Blacksmith, let's hope this village could remain that way with everyone being peaceful so far. My business is good so far, plenty customers are coming in and out of my place."

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 10

"Well that is very good to hear. I am glad that your business is doing very well. How is that nice blade I made for you working out?"

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,