Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 2 of 53

Well Hello there my friend. I do have some - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Jun, 2013 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 2

Ahhh another wonderful day is upon us here in this village. I shall go fire up the forge and work some more on making nails. Maybe today I can work on making some hinges for those that may have use of them.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

These hinges are turning out to be very nice. So nails and hinges are now for sale here at the smithy. Todays work will be on latches for doorways. Having a door that latches si nice to have so the wind does not blow it open all the time.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Ah I have a few latches done so I can sell some of them too. I will keep working on them to get more in stock in case someone needs some of them. They are getting easier to make as I get into it.

Wonder what else people would like for me to sale?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 2 Blacksmith Gwynedd

I have a good stock of hinges, horse shoes, nails and latches now. I think that I should try something different to work on. I think I will make some hoes and rakes so that people can tend to their yards and gardens.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Ahh my latest stock order has made it to my shop. I now have a lot more steel and iron stock to use. I also have coper and tin that I can use to make pots and other items that can be of use around ones own kitchen.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

I enjoy feeling the heat from the red hot steel as I work it with my hammer to shape it into something useful. I enjoy a good days work. But I feel I must take a break and get myself something to eat. I think I will head over to the inn to see what they have today.

19th Jun, 2013 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 2

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe walks around the village and he sees the blacksmith's hut, he comes by and he says to the blacksmith "Hello again Mr. Blacksmith! I just came by to see what are you making today? I was looking to see if you have some rakes and brooms that I can purchase for my yard, do you have any?".

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

Well Hello there my friend. I do have some rakes that will help you with your yard work. I should try making some brooms I think that people would like that. I will see what I can do as far as building a broom.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (53) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,