Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 11 of 53

Now I have had a nice day of relaxing after - Page 11 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Nov, 2014 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2014 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 11

Another nice day has passed. Such a fine day it was too. The weather has been nice of late and Klar was getting a lot of work done.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2014 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The days are tiring and the nights are nice. The work keeps me busy and I do love to keep myself in good shape.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2014 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Such a nice day out today. Having a light work day Klar will spend a good part of the day making sure his house is well cared for.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2014 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 11 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The Nights are getting longer and days shorter as the seasons change and the winters come once again. Klar is looking forward to a nice winter.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2014 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

I think I need more books to read. I am hoping that a peddler comes through town soon.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2014 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Cleaning this house is always fun. But I like having a nice large home to live in gives me plenty of room to stretch out.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2014 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 11

Ahh the house is clean again. I still wonder if I could find a housekeeper to help with cleaning at times.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 11

Now I have had a nice day of relaxing after work with a nice book and watching the villagers walking about.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,