Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 12 of 53

I do enjoy the heat and the hard labor that - Page 12 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Dec, 2014 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 53 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2014 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 12

What a nice day. Work was exhausting but it makes me feel good to use my muscles to the point they are tired after a good day. The shaping of raw metal into a useful form is very rewarding.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2014 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Klar wonders if the hunter has found any good game of late. HE would be interested in buying some nice fresh venison if he has any. He wonders in the hunter is at home today.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2014 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Ah good thing the peddler that came through town today had a couple books for me to buy. Now I have two more books to relax with during the evenings.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2014 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 12 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Another wonderful day is now behind me. The tools that I am making are helping the village prosper and people seem happy. I am glad that I am able to help people out.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2014 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Ahh the weekend A couple days to relax and go for a nice walk around the village and see how everyone is doing. I think most of the villagers if not all are very friendly and quite open.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2014 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Well back to work for me. It was a nice weekend and the villagers are always so nice to chat with. Weekends are always a relaxing time but the work week always comes back around.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 12

The clanging of a hammer hitting metal the huffs of the bellows take up many of my hours as I continue to work on shaping the metals to useful tools.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2014 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 12

I do enjoy the heat and the hard labor that is required to make things out of metals. Watching what I am making take form and shape is pure enjoyment.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,