Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 13 of 53

Krusten appears at the smithy's door. - Page 13 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Dec, 2014 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 53 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 13

This week is flying by, with all the work at the forge it seems like just yesterday was Monday. Got to love the days as they fly past and time goes on.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2014 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Glad that Friday is once again upon us. The weekend will be a relaxing one with time to read and clean my house.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2014 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The weekend always seems to go by quickly. The week itself has gone by very quickly too. Hope the next week will go by quick too.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2014 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 13 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The week has started out very well. Using the nice metal as he heats it up and shapes it into a useful item.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2014 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

I am glad to see the hunter is doing well and can more afford a nice place that will give him more room. I hope that he continues to have good fortune in his hunts.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2014 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Ahh the weekend is once again upon us. The weeks seem to be going by quickly nowadays. Klar is glad to have worked another week at making useful items for sale.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2014 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 13

Such a nice day here today. The nice day and the weekend allows me to open the house and let the nice day air the place out so it smells much better.

14th Dec, 2014 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 13

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Krusten appears at the smithy's door.

"Hello in there, this is just Krusten here to see what new you have wrought."

Secretly, Krusten observes the door and drops a few petals of a bush that is supposed to be bad luck. She then puts on a fake smile in anticipation of the smithy opening the door.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,