Newborn Comes Back To Life In Mother's Arms

Newborn Life Mother' S Arms - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Aug, 2013 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Newborn Comes Back To Life In Mother's Arms

Premature Newborn Comes Back to Life in Mother's Arms After Pronounced Dead

A premature newborn in Australia, born along with his twin sister at just 27 weeks" gestation and weighing in at only two pounds, was pronounced dead by his physician after medical staff tried for twenty minutes to revive him. Jamie Ogg, now a little over three years old, is alive today only because of the undying love and affection of his mother.

According to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, when Jamie was pronounced dead, the doctor handed him to his mother, Kate, so that she could say goodbye to her son. Kate took Jamie into her arms and tearfully caressed her tiny son. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2013 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

Arms Mothers Life To Comes Newborn

What a tender story! Is refreshing to take a break from crimes and misdeeds and have the chance to remember the power of love. Of course, this whole story could be the effect of a simple coincidence, something that happened by chance. But there's nothing wrong in believing in a miracle: the magical effect of the boundless love of a mother for her baby.

1st Jun, 2013 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Newborn Comes Back To Life In Mother's Arms Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Great story. I have heard things like this happening before. You're right Bruconero, its nice to have a 'nice' story amongst the usual horror out there! smile.gif

28th Aug, 2013 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Arms Mothers Life To Comes Newborn

That is one of the many miracles that happen from time to time. It renews faith and hope for me.

Rather off topic, but...
Jesus lives, and to me this proves it!

> TOPIC: Newborn Comes Back To Life In Mother's Arms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,