Child's Tiny Lego Gun Causes Panic On Bus

Child' S Tiny Lego Gun Panic Bus - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2013 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Child' s Tiny Lego Gun Causes Panic On Bus
Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiny Lego Gun Wielded by Kindergartner Panics Grown-Ups:

A 6-year-old with a 2-inch-long plastic assault rifle walks onto a school bus. Anyone want to guess the punchline? Ref. Source 2

Child's Tiny Lego Gun Causes Panic On Bus (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2013 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Bus Panic Gun Lego Tiny Childs

This whole gun thing with school children is borderline insane. Are people no longer capable of thinking for themselves anymore?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

31st May, 2013 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Child's Tiny Lego Gun Causes Panic On Bus History & Civil Business Politics

No offense intended for anybody but, in my opinion, the US looks sometimes like a schizophrenic Country. America allows its citizens to bring real fire weapons around and then punishes a child because he had a two inches long Lego toy rifle! Sorry, but this doesn't make sense. The same school sent a nine years old to the Jouvenile Court, two years ago, for bringing a plastic rifle on the bus (those pump rifles that shoot small rubber balls and that people can find in any toy store all around the world). This is just ridiculous. Anybody can play with real guns but children are treated as criminals if they have toys: why?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a clear example of policies that have gone way over board with stuff. Schools have a very strict policy about guns and other weapons. I can see how they are trying to protect children but they go too far. While I understand that it is not right to bring a knife, gun or other weapon to school they need to understand a lego gun is not dangerous. Just like the kid who wore a drawing of a gun on their t-shirt is not harmful. I doubt that the drawing of a gun is going to kill or harm another child. Why society has a hard time of distinguishing the two I do not understand.

I hope that in the future people can start getting more common sense back into daily lives and not have to be micromanaged just to survive.

31st May, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

I can't believe these grown-ups panicked because of a child having a 2 inch toy gun! No offense but, these people lost their mind!

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Over here a child can not oven bring a tiny plastic army man onto a plane with out it getting taken from him or her as that is a very dangerous weapon in the eyes of the TSA. That is how the schools are too. That is how much the government has taken this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Child's Tiny Lego Gun Causes Panic On Bus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,