Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 4 of 14

Bring me what ever you have my fine innkeep. - Page 4 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Jun, 2013 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

9th Jun, 2013 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 4

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Ahh it is almost night again" Felipe says to himself then he thought to himself "Hmm, I didn't get any customers today but I hope I get some tomorrow". After that Felipe prepares himself to sleep as the night is about to approach soon, once it does, he will go to his bed and close his eyes and sleep.

10th Jun, 2013 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe gets up and stretches and he says "[sad]Sigh) Another day again". Felipe goes and prepares himself some herbal tea for the morning, after that he sets up the inn and he opens the door and he switches the sign to open again, after that he relaxes and he brings a book with him and he takes his seat and he reads while waiting and hoping that a customer will come. Since the evening has come, Felipe says to himself "Hmm, it seems like there will be no customers here today, oh well" After saying that he shrugs and he continues on reading.

11th Jun, 2013 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Krusten enters the small Inn. Looking at the owner,

"Ah, there you are. I'm all ready to give fortunes, but I can only handle ONE person at a time so its a first come first serve basis as I don't do too good with crowds."

11th Jun, 2013 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 4 Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Good Ma'am" Felipe says to Krusten "I will be at your place in a few minutes, welcome to my Inn".

15th Jun, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe stenches as he gets up and he says "Another day, I hope I can get some customers today". Felipe goes and gets a cup of herbal tea and he sits down to rest a little. After a few minutes passed Felipe decides to bake some bread for the morning, he gets some flour while getting his stove ready and he starts making the bread by kneading it and he makes sure that he shapes it right so it doesn't look strange when it's baked.

He puts it on a thin pan and he puts it with the bread on the stove, after that he waits for an hour to pass and soon as it passed, he takes the bread out freshly baked and he smells it and says "Ahh, this one smells perfect!" He gets a plate and he puts the bread on while taking a knife to cut it, he uses it to cut one slice of the bread and he puts the rest of the bread back to the stove while turning it off. He now goes to his chair with the bread on a plate and he sits down while eating it, he says "Wow, I made this bread really nice!".

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper

Walks into the inn looking to see what the food is today. After working all morning hard at shaping metal he could use a nice cool ale and a good meal.

17th Jun, 2013 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 4

"Ahh is the blacksmith again! Welcome! You said a good meal and some ale eh? I got some in the kitchen, what kind of meal you will like in this fine afternoon sir?".

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 4

Bring me what ever you have my fine innkeep. I have a hunger and some food will help me belly feel a lot better.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,