Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 5 of 14

"Hello again Mr. Blacksmith! - Page 5 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Jun, 2013 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

17th Jun, 2013 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 5

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Well Mr. Blacksmith for now that will cost 1 gold piece please" When the blacksmith gives Felipe the gold piece, he will say "Thank you" And he goes to the kitchen while seeing the pot of stew and he takes a wooden spoon and puts some of the stew on a wooden bowl and he takes the bowl with the spoon to the blacksmith. Then, he goes to a barrel on the kitchen counter with a tap connected to it, he takes a wooden mug and he puts it under the tap and turns it on, when the mug is full of ale, Felipe turns the tap off and he now takes the mug of ale back to the customer and he says with a smile "Here you are".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Jun, 2013 - 6:35pm

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Ahhh thank you my friend this indeed hits the spot. I am glad to have a good meal in meh belly. I think I will return here daily.

17th Jun, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"That is great!" Felipe says to the blacksmith "You are welcome here anytime", Felipe thought to himself with a greedy smile "The more, the better, soon I will be rich!".

19th Jun, 2013 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 5 Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe wakes up and he says "Ahh, another day, let's see if I can get more customers today." Felipe goes and prepares himself a herbal tea and he takes a small knife and he uses it to cut a slice of bread and he goes to his seat and sits down while eating the bread and the tea while looking outside.

Out of Character: Finally I have a mini avatar on my thread! Up next (Probably soon I hope): Expand this small hut!

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Hello there my friend. I am here for another meal and ale. Swinging that hammer at my forge makes me thirst for ale and crave some nice food.

20th Jun, 2013 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

"Well Mr. Blacksmith I bring the food and ale now" Felipe says to KNtoran, he goes off, brings the freshly made stew, he puts some of it on a wooden bowl with a spoon, he also brings a cup and added some ale in it, and he brings the blacksmith the food and the ale and Felipe says to him "There you go, that will be 1 gold piece".

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 5

Another day and I yearn for another of your famous meals. That ale really hits the spot too.

21st Jun, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 5

"Hello again Mr. Blacksmith! I just made some vegetable soup for the first time, so I will give it to you OK? That will be one gold piece". Felipe goes and he puts some of the soup on a wooden bowl and after he brings a mug and puts ale in it until the mug is full, he then brings the spoon for the bowl and he passes the three items to the blacksmith and Felipe says to him "Here it is, that will be one gold piece".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,