Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 6 of 14

Felipe wakes up and he heard some knocking - Page 6 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

22nd Jun, 2013 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 6

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe goes at a table with a paper and he says to himself "Hmm, I would need to think of new meals for my customers in order to make gold, let me see what I can think of". Felipe sits down with ink and a pen with a feather and thinks of what he can cook, he hopes that he can get an idea.

24th Jun, 2013 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

"I have got it! I will put on my menu "Roasted vegetables with baked potatoes and 2 slices of toasted bread, I think I should add "Cooked brown peas but I am not sure how to cook it exactly yet" Felipe thought to himself while sitting on a chair that is next to the table as he hopes that a customer will come soon today. Felipe decides to eat some of the stew from the pot to finish it, he puts all the small amounts of stew that was left on the pot and he puts all of the food on a wooden bowl, he brings a mug and he adds some ale in it from the barrel, and he now goes, put the sign to "Close" For now and he goes and sits down the same area he has sat on before and he starts eating the food and after he will drink some the ale.

24th Jun, 2013 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Ahh, that was nice!" Felipe says as he takes the empty bowl and the empty mug to the sink, he washes them, he puts them back to where they belong, and he will bathe himself in the bathroom and he then goes and put on his pajamas. He goes and turn on his lamp, he takes the book that he is currently reading about an adventurer's quest, and he lays down and start reading chapter 14 since he has already read the other chapters before he will just do that until he feels tired enough to sleep even though it is not the night occur yet.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 24th Jun, 2013 - 10:11pm

26th Jun, 2013 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 6 Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe says to himself while sitting down on his table drinking his ale and watching the sun starting to set "Hmm, it looks like I am the 3rd top villager in this Gwyneed place and the fortune teller is 1st top villager, oh well, nobody's perfect". Felipe finishes his cup of ale and he does his usual actions that he does everyday - bathe, put on the clothes, and read the book until Felipe goes to sleep.

27th Jun, 2013 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Innkeeper Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

Bruconero approaches the inn when is starting to get dark already. He has always been a nocturnal type of person, working overnight and then sleeping until late. Is like if he lived in a different time frame. He knocks on the door, hoping that Felipe is not sleeping yet.

27th Jun, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

Felipe opens the door of his inn and he sees some footprints on the steps, Felipe says to himself "Hmm, it looks like somebody has come here last night, it must a customer, but who it is?".

30th Jun, 2013 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 6

A well intentioned visior says...

Bruconero looks at the sky trying to guess more or less what time it could be. Last time Felipe was sleeping already and he is afraid of disturbing him. He knocks at the door and calls out for the innkeeper. He is hungry and wants to use the occasion to present his new invention.

30th Jun, 2013 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 6

Felipe wakes up and he heard some knocking at the door and the first thing that comes in his mind that there is a customer! Felipe goes to the door and opens it and he sees the Alchemist there and Felipe says to him "Hello there! Bruconero! Are you here for my services today?".

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,