Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 9 of 14

Felipe has been watching Krusten and the Horse - Page 9 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Jul, 2013 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 9

I really like the meat pie. I think it is one of the best meat pies I have had. You should put this on the menu.

22nd Jul, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to Klar "Well, thank you. Mr. Blacksmith, yes I should put this meal on the menu, I should make some kind of "Board" Somewhere on my inn when I expand it".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Jul, 2013 - 10:09pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Klar walk into the inn as he tell the inn keeper that he has a hunger for another meat pie. I am still working hard on that sword and hopefully soon it will be done for you. But I need to take a break and get some food in my belly.

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 9 Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe says Klar, "Yes, right away Mr.Blacksmith" Felipe goes and put some meat pie on a plate and ale on a mug and he brings the both items to the Blacksmith.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Ah my friend you sure make a splendid pie. That was what I was needing to fill my belly. And your ale is good too. Well I best be getting back to that sword.

26th Jul, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

Felipe thought to himself "I have a lot of visitors here but the problem is that they are not really 'customers' but just checking around here".

31st Jul, 2013 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 9

Felipe unlocks the door of his inn and he thought to himself "A nice day today, but I have no customers for quite a while now".

31st Jul, 2013 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 9

Felipe has been watching Krusten and the Horse Handler before because of some reasons and he thought to himself "Hmm, I wonder what is going on between the Fortune Teller and this Horse Handler".

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,