Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 10 of 14

Felipe goes by his window and he watches the - Page 10 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Sep, 2013 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 10

Klar steps into the Inn. Inn Keeper I have brought you your long sword. It is freshly polished and sharpened. I hope you like it.

While I am here I think I will have some ale and a meat pie if you do not mind. I feel a hunger in my belly.

1st Aug, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to the Blacksmith while looking at the sword "Wow, that is nice sword! Thanks! Now I will be able to fight with this weapon when these buglers or bandits come to my Inn, I will get your meat pie and the ale for you". After a while Felipe brings a wooden plate with meat pie and the mug of ale.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

I am glad you like your sword. I hope that it helps protect you and your inn from any would be evil doers.

I am thankful for the food and drink. It was as good as always.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Page 10 Innkeeper Gwynedd

Hello my friend. I am wondering what it would cost me to have a nice meat pie delivered to my house daily?

7th Aug, 2013 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe says to the Blacksmith "Hello again Mr. Blacksmith, well, it will cost one gold piece, for now".

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2013 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper

That works for me. Here is 10 gold I would like a meat pie delivered to my place around midday. I look forward to seeing you there. Thanks a lot for that.

12th Aug, 2013 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 10

After several minutes, Felipe finishes making more meat pie for his customer, the blacksmith, he thought to himself "Hmm, I don't have much meat in my kitchen, I will have to go and buy some".

6th Sep, 2013 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 10

Felipe goes by his window and he watches the fortune teller wondering where the letter has come from, he looks at her with a wicked smile on his face and he thought to himself "You are being watched, but don't worry, Mrs Fortune teller, your truth will be revealed to everyone in this village!".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 6th Sep, 2013 - 6:52pm

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,