Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 2 of 14

"Well nice to meet you Bruconero, and - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Jun, 2013 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 2

What a nice cozy little inn. You say your not very familiar with cooking? I think you should start with something simple like a beef stew or maybe a vegetable soup. Anything is better than nothing. As you get better at cooking you can add more to the menu.

31st May, 2013 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Ahh another visitor! Come in! That suggestion you made is good idea, I should now go and see if I cook beef stew or vegetable soup." Felipe now goes and he decides he should try to cook beef stew first, Felipe then looks for meat, and he found some beef meat, spices, vegetables (some), and other ingredients that are suitable for a beef stew. He then starts cooking with the ingredients. He hopes that he is successful of making a good beef stew.

1st Jun, 2013 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

Bruconero greets the newcomer. "Master Blacksmith, is a pleasure meeting you here. This place promises to become a hub for us villagers. Here we can eat something while having a drink and chatting with the neighbors. I like your suggestion: beef stew is an excellent choice, whatever that is! I'm anticipating....".

1st Jun, 2013 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 2 Innkeeper Gwynedd

After 40 minutes of cooking, Felipe tries the beef stew that he made for first time, he thinks that it tastes OK but he wants to know if this beef stew tastes good for Bruconero and KNtoran. So he takes the pot with the beef stew, takes a large wooden spoon and he puts two wooden bowls on the counter and he uses the spoon to take some of the stew out from the pot to put on the bowls, he puts a small amount though just in case if the two people in Felipe's hut don't like it. Felipe now takes the two bowls with beef stew and he now gives it to Bruconero and KNtoran. He says "Here, I hope this tastes good for both of you".

1st Jun, 2013 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Let's give it a try...mmmmmh...not bad at all, Felipe! You said you can't cook but I find it delicious! Much much better than the food I usually got from my old maid. I think I will become a regular customer here. What do you think about it, Master Blacksmith?". Without waiting for the answer, Bruconero offers his bowl to Felipe, silently asking for more stew.

1st Jun, 2013 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

"Great you like it huh? I will bring more for you" Felipe whispers to Bruconero and he now goes back to the pot to put more stew on the bowl and this time he puts a bigger amount than before, he comes back and gives it to Bruconero then Felipe says to him "Hey what's your name? Sir?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Jun, 2013 - 5:13pm

1st Jun, 2013 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 2

"Bruconero is the name. I'm an Artificer: alchemist and inventor! I can make wonders out of simple materials, most of the times I mean. Not always my experiments have a happy ending, honestly. But I don't give up".

1st Jun, 2013 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

"Well nice to meet you Bruconero, and my name is Felipe, I am the innkeeper here, I hoping that I can expand this small hut because this place's size is not good enough to be called a normal sized inn".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,