Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 11 of 14

Krusten walks over to the Inn and enters. - Page 11 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Dec, 2013 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

10th Sep, 2013 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 11

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

While resting, Felipe looks around his inn and he spots his bow with arrows from before when he was a teenager, then he thought to himself "Hmm, I don't need to go by that door just put a letter on it, I can use my bow and arrows to send it right there".

11th Sep, 2013 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Good, it made it" Felipe thought to himself while he goes back to the window, put the curtains down and try to look outside to see what will be Krusten's reaction when she reads the second letter.

12th Sep, 2013 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Krusten leaves her home and approaches the open door inn. Inside she starts speaking very loud, "How dare you send me this!" She holds the letter up for him to see and continues,

"I don't who you think you are and what you are about, but you better watch your back! Don't come to my home again unless you're coming to apologize on your knees." She then storms out of the inn and returns to her own home.

13th Sep, 2013 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 11 Innkeeper Gwynedd

The Innkeeper replies to the fortune teller before she leaves "That is not going to happen, Mrs Fortune Teller". After saying that he watches the woman goes back to her home while remembering what has happened before.

14th Sep, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe prepares himself for a trip of getting some supplies from other village, he gets his weapons ready, check if he has enough food and water with him, and get himself dressed properly, then, he goes and locks all the windows of his inn. He switches the sign to "Close" And he locks both the front and the back doors. Now he goes outside and see what is going on with the village today.

14th Sep, 2013 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

The innkeeper comes back to the village with some bags on his hands, he approaches the door of his home, and unlocks it, he puts the supplies on the table and he thought to himself "Right, now I have enough supplies". He goes and puts all the things in the kitchen and sorts the items in the right place. After that, he goes and unlocks all the windows and the back door that was locked before.

4th Dec, 2013 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 11

While the Innkeeper looks out in his window he thought to himself "Hmm, for some reason I don't see much customers or people around these days, I wonder when I am going to make more money". Then he notices something, the fortune teller is now the top villager because she upgraded her home. So he decides to tell her something thorough a letter like he did last time.

He goes and takes a sheet of paper and his ink, then he writes what he wants to put on it, then he carefully puts an arrow thorough the paper. He now goes outside and he uses his bow to shoot the arrow at the door, when he did that he was successful. Then the Innkeeper goes back to his Inn.

11th Dec, 2013 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 11

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Krusten walks over to the Inn and enters.

"Where is he..." She declares. Now that she sees him, Krusten stands firm like a grandmother scolding her grandson.

"Listen, if you got something to say then you come say it, you don't send me these notes like a little boy, got it?"

She stands there waiting for an answer.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,