Texas Firefighters

Texas Firefighters - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Texas Firefighters

Texas Firefighters

At least four Houston firefighters died and five others were injured Friday while battling a five-alarm fire that started in an Indian restaurant and spread to an adjacent motel along a busy freeway, the mayor's office said. KTRK-TV said it is the deadliest day in history for the Houston Fire Department. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2013 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Firefighters Texas

I've been reading many incidents of firefighters dying while on duty of late. These guys really put it all out there, I'm so sorry for the families.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Texas Firefighters
A Friend

Texas Firefighters History & Civil Business Politics

I agree Krusten a Fire fighter like a police officer will put his or her life on the line to protect others. I have a lot of respect for fire fighters because of the dangers of their profession.

> TOPIC: Texas Firefighters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,