Mormon Missionary Fund

Mormon Missionary Fund - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormon Missionary Fund

LDS First Presidency urges members to contribute to missionary fund

A letter from the LDS Church's First Presidency urges church members to contribute "Regularly and generously." Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Fund Missionary Mormon

Someone has to pay for all those extra missionaries out there right? The same ones that are supposed to save their own money to go out and do it in the first place.

4th Jun, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Missionary Fund Studies Doctrine Mormon

Because of the age change, my sister has three children out on missions right now. I can't see how she, or they, would be able to pay for all of them at the same time. I"m sure there are more stories like my sisters out there in the world.

4th Jun, 2013 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Fund Missionary Mormon

Why send children to missions if they're unable to afford it? It makes no sense whatsoever to me, faith is good and all nice but when your kid is in the middle of a jungle in Honduras with little cash and no family things won't get better just like that. Come on man, let's be realistic!

17th Jun, 2013 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Fund Missionary Mormon

All costs that the missionary is "required' to pay is standardized across all missions, I think it's somewhere between $425-450(?) a month, that means a mission that costs $1,500 a month and a mission that only costs $50 a month are evened out, but that means with more missionaries, there will be more costs involved, so even if a missionary is paying his, or her, own way, that doesn't mean that all the costs involved for that mission is being covered.

Reconcile Edited: haleray on 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:36pm

> TOPIC: Mormon Missionary Fund

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,