KenjiTM Introduction

Kenjitm Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Dec, 2005 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

KenjiTM Introduction
A Friend

KenjiTM Introduction

I'm just a normal person I work at SITEL as a CSP for Genie. I am currently engaged and plan to be wed in March. I am currently taking one of those in home courses for accounting. I decided to join this so that I would have something to do between calls later in the day and also I think it'll be fun and hopefully inspire me to write more stories. No I will not steal ideas just use them as inspiration. I like playing games and watching movies and listening to music. Well I think that's about it anything else just ask.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction KenjiTM

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

KenjiTM Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I see you have made your way around already. Please ensure you read our posting policy to ensure your posts are in line with our rules and all should be fine. If you have questions, feel free to ask here after looking over the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: KenjiTM Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,