Emj Introduction

Emj Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Emj Introduction
A Friend

Emj Introduction

I was doing a Google search for Nephi when I found a Link for a Nephi RPG. interested my family and I check it out and was happy about what we found. interested the RPG, I decided to join. It's to have a nice good board.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Emj

Welcome emj, it is nice to see you have made the choice to join us here. You say you are interested in our RPGs offered. I am glad to see that and look forward to a time when you can join in with us. Along with our RPGs we have many different topics here on about anything you can imagine that you will most likely enjoy. Please be sure to read our rules and constructive posting policies to better understand how we do things here. I hope that you are to become a vibrant and constructive poster and look forward to everything that you have to share with us. Be sure also to read our FAQ if you have any questions and if there is anything you need to ask above that you can use this thread to ask.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Emj Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. So, you are thinking about playing Nephi RPG? That is one of the RPGs here that require an Upgrade. The others are free, you may wish to check out the Compare page for details. On another note, you will find we have many topics related to LDS Discussion, just dive in. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Emj Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,