BabyEagle4U Introduction

Babyeagle4u Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

BabyEagle4U Introduction
A Friend

BabyEagle4U Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Melissa and I live in Hershey Pennsylvania. I train sport horses and K-9's and work as a dispatcher for the city. I'm 32 years old and a single mother of one boy, Christopher. I joined this forum to meet friends internationally. Thank you for your time and I'm glad to be here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction BabyEagleU

Hello BabyEagle4U, Welcome to International Discussions. I am glad to see that you have made the decision to create an account and join all of us here. Now that you have joined you may take just a minute and complete your profile information under your control panel. I look forward to your posts on the many topics that are here. Be sure to read both our rules and constructive posting topics to get a feel of how everything is done here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

BabyEagle4U Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. As you post and Members get to know you, then will you find friends. Do not stay silent, because nothing will grow from it. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: BabyEagle4U Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,