Eldy Introduction

Eldy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jan, 2006 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Eldy Introduction
A Friend

Eldy Introduction

Well, I guess an introduction is in order.

I am a single father from the Salt Lake City area. I am coming back into the LDS faith after leaving several years ago and having my name removed from the records.

I have spent these years studying about every possible evangelical thought there is and God has led me full circle back to the faith I left.

I run my father's pallet company and also run an Ebay business with my mother.

Keep it in the family..... biggrin.gif

I really am coming here as I typically spend a good deal of time on web forums. I have been part of and moderated evangelical boards but I cannot say that I stand firm on their mission statements or statements of belief any longer and in letting my yes's be yes and my no's be no, I have resigned from some and am standing down from others.

I would like to continue learning and conversing and I really like the idea of a place without all the anti-sentiments as I have had enough of that to last me a lifetime. In fact, I was quite the distributor of said materials for some time.

Anyway, that is me and my reasons.

Thanks to the web host for the place to come.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the board.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Introduction Eldy

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Eldy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to our Community. That was quite and intro. I hope you will be a consistent poster and I will look out for your comments. As a side note, what do you sell on Ebay? We have topics about Ebay here that for which you may like to add your knowledge.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Eldy Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Eldy

Hey Jb, thanks for your note.

I would like to be a consistent contributor and like what I see thus far. I have been gone for a few days so I am just getting back.

My Ebay site sells about everything. It is mostly a hodgpodge of items. We have not had a lot of time for it lately so it has slowed down but we need to get back on it.

My ebay site name is masoncurtis if you want to check it out. Mason stands for MA SON as it is me and my mother and our last name is curtis.

Anyway, thanks and look forward to seeing you on the board.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Eldy

I am glad to see that after that introduction you had not disappeared. Be sure to look inside your personal control panel here. There is a spot in which you can add your Ebay store link and it will appear as an Ebay icon at the bottom of your posts. It is awesome that you have decided to join us here and I am looking forward to reading your opinions on many different topics.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Eldy Introduction

Eldy, I moved your last post from the LDS Deep Doctrine Board to the Book of Mormon Board as it seemed to be specifically about that. You can find it here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.php/act/SF/f/186 You will see that we have many LDS Boards specific to various themes about the Gosepl. See all of them here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.php/c/35

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Eldy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,