8 Man After

8 Man After - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Apr, 2006 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

8 Man After

8 Man After

What is your review for this Anime series?

A police officer that nearly meets a violent death is turned into a cyborg with superhuman strength, speed and reflexes.
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124971/

Abenobashi Maho Shotengai

If you have seen Abenobashi Maho Shotengai Anime then please place your review here.

Adventures of Kotetsu

Have you seen the Adventures of Kotetsu Anime? If so, please place your review here.

Akihabara Dennou Gumi

Have you seen Akihabara Dennou Gumi Anime created by Tsukasa Kotobuki?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

8 Man After
A Friend

After Man

I haven't heard of the bottom three, but I have seen 8 man after. Its not really an anime series, but an OVA series that takes place after the end of the anime series 8 Man from 1963. It was meant to be a revival of sorts and is not all together a bad series, but not so great in my opinion.

It is a four episode OVA (original video animation - AKA - short series release) that puts the new 8 Man in a superman type situation. The original 8 Man was a cyborg/android hero that was popular in the 60's. To revive that, 8 Man had to be reinvented as a man with the original 8 Man's biotemplate infused on him. However, he leads a dual life since he is more human than cyborg. But the original 8 Man had no emotions.

He must be a human detective as his cover, and an emotion less android as 8 Man. Trying to pull off that duality becomes difficult and adds to the difficulty of learning to handle the power of 8 Man.

> TOPIC: 8 Man After

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,