Arc The Lad

Arc Lad - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Apr, 2006 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Arc The Lad

Arc the Lad

What is your review for the Anime Arc the Lad?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Arc The Lad
A Friend

Lad Arc

Arc the Lad is about a secret organization called White House that kidnaps people to turn them into horrible monsters called chimera. A young boy name Elk becomes entangled and escapes them with a rescued beast master. Elk with escapes with her and becomes one of the most powerful people in the Hunters Guild. A young boy name Elk becomes entangled and escapes them with a rescued beast master. Of course, the battle now begins

Having missed the very beginning, I don't know how he gets to be master of the Spirit Flame or become involved with the Hunters Guild. The Hunters Guild are essentially bounty hunters. I like the show because the story is fairly original and the animation isn't bad, not top shelf, but not bad. This anime is rather dark, like many of its genre, and does contain a fair amount of blood. This show was also made into a game for the PS2 which has not gotten good reviews. I have not played it so I don't know much about it.

> TOPIC: Arc The Lad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,