Berserk - Page 2 of 2

Name: Richard Comments: If you liked the anime - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Jan, 2008 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
2nd May, 2006 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Berserk - Page 2

I believe that I am correct in presuming that the egg that guts picks up is not the egg of the king. I think that thier are many eggs and that is why there are the demons, each one has an egg but only griffith gets the egg of the king. They talk about it just a little when griffith is crying his last tears and becoming the demon king. Its not that you need to be a demon to hold the egg of the king anyone can carry it. Its whether or not you choose to become a demon that makes you a demon and whether or not you choose to accept the power in return for your soul (or something like that). Zodd the Immortal wont kill them because he knows what griffith is going to become, If you didn't want to go to war with a nation you wouldn't kill thier king. THATS why Zodd dosen't kill Griffith or Guts who is Griffith's right hand man. Instead he warns Guts that Griffith will betray them all.

As too your other questions I think part of the reason Griffith decides to become the demon king is because he wants to be better than Guts again. He never wanted Guts to be his equal. And when guts bested him he went mad. As too letting Guts live I'm not terribly sure. I always thought that it was most definetly on purpose and in a sick way both kind and horridly evil. Kind in the sense that Guts is given a chance to exact revenge and evil for the same reason because if he fails then it was all for nothing.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Berserk

I guess that makes sense. I don't know about the eggs...but you could be right.

Has anyone read anything in comic format? I know Dark Horse has put something out on it - they use Guts' image in their 25th anniversary celebration.

Konquerez - you mean there is a more extensive collection produced in manga format? This is different from anime? I think that's what you mean - correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, it's an interesting series.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2008 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Berserk UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Richard

Comments: If you liked the anime you have to read the manga. It's way better, but in a different type of way. Griffith doesn't let Guts and Caska go on purpose, they're rescued. And the reason Griffith rapes Caska is because he hates Guts so much. And Griffith fell apart when Guts left because Guts was already his friend, I don't know if anyone realized it though. Guts was the person Griffith leaned on the most, they were more like brothers than friends. I haven't finished the manga yet though. There's like, twenty-seven books. It's freaking awesome.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Berserk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,