Blue Seed

Blue Seed - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Blue Seed

Blue Seed

Have you seen Blue Seed (known as: Aokushimitama blue seed)?

Jason Lee .... Mamoru Kusanagi (voice: English version)
Rob Mungle .... Daitetsu Kunikida (voice: English version) (as Rob Mumgle)
Tiffany Grant .... Kome Sawaguchi, Additional Voices (voice: English version)

A young girl must fulfill her destiny as a foretold demon fighter with help from a cursed boy and a special investigations team.
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111897/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Blue Seed
A Friend

Seed Blue

Odd anime OVA, not an actual series. This is about the last heir of the Kushinada bloodline. It is her responsibility to wage war against the Aragami which are demonic plant monsters trying to destroy Japan, then the world. This is very much a horror anime, flashing gruesome pictures and frightening imagery through out the entire thing. This is definitely not for everyone.

Through her battle to discover who she is and learn her responsibility, she meets a boy who is some how cursed, and he helps her along the way. Its ends up being a pretty good OVA. Only issue that may cause problems with some is that Japan re-uses the idea of a demon hunter/fighter over and over, this is no different. A young attractive virgin who is chosen to fight demons is not new, and the story line, while it holds its own, is most definitely not new or refreshing.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Blue Seed
A Friend

Blue Seed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Really? Now see I thought Blue Seed was a series? I mean there are 13 tapes in the first and then I believe 4 tapes in the Second part? Of course a lot less tapes when you switch it over to DvD. *teehee*

Blue Seed was one of the first anime's that I got to watch and collect back in the day and I LOVED it... well technically I still do. *winks* Kusinagi and Momji! *weeee*

Anyways loved the series or what not. *winks*
Take care!

> TOPIC: Blue Seed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,