Chobits

Chobits - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Aug, 2006 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Chobits

Chobits

If you have seen this Anime about the Persocon, where he finds seems to be malfunctioning then please place your review here. A hobbyist tells Hideki that his robot might be a Chobit - a type of robot that has been assumed to be an urban legend that can act on its own will.
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0326672/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Chobits
A Friend

Chobits

This is a very unique anime. It involves a student who finds a persocon ("persocons" actually means PC or personal computer in Japanese), which is a robot in human form. In this future, these androids often take the form of beautiful women. He can't actually afford one of his own, but the one he finds has been discarded in the trash.

This anime gets interesting when he finds out that his persocon is walking, talking, and interacting with out an operating system. This is impossible to him and his friends, but there is an urban legend of persocons that are actually alike, working with no operating system. These persocons are called chobits and gives the show its name. Ultimately, he starts to fall in love with his chobit persocon as she learns more and becomes more and more like a human in her behavior.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2006 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Chobits
A Friend

Chobits UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I love this Anime, it is a really funny one.
My friend has one Volume of this Anime not sure which one but it was really funny, Chi had found some bad magazines in the guys room and dresses like one of the pictures hahahaha that was so funny and when they played follow the king that was cool, me and my friends now play Follow The King its awsem.

> TOPIC: Chobits

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,