Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Feb, 2007 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Or: Full Metal Alchemist
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist

If you have seen the Fullmetal Alchemist, then please place your review here.

Official web site: https://www.fullmetalalchemist.com

Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist
A Friend

Alchemist Fullmetal

I have only recently gotten into this series. I really like it allot, but it tends to stretch the boundaries of Alchemy to extremes. The first law of Alchemy is the law of Equivalent Exchange. What ever you take, you must give equally in return. Not wanting to spoil it, but failing in this exchange is what causes the full metal alchemist (brothers) to be their namesake. Story if very original and keeps you wanting to see the next episode.

4th Jan, 2006 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I think tha FullMetal Alchemist is a fantastic cartoon. Very dark and adult themes that deal with death and revenge and relationships and political corruption. this is not a cartoon for children. It does tend to get rather bogged down at times, but it is worth watching. If I can find it I will own it.

Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist
A Friend

Alchemist Fullmetal

I downloaded the series from a bit torrent site so I could finish watching the cartoon. Cartoon Network takes forever to finish even a short series like this. I can tell you that this series ends great, and doesn't fall short on surprises. I am so glad I started watching this series!

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2006 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist
A Friend

Alchemist Fullmetal

Fullmetal Alchemist is my second favorite Anime ever made. I have Vol. 5 and my friend has Vol.7 but the one I really want is Vol. 6. The reason I want that one is because Edward becomes a god in the Volume.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2006 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist
A Friend

Fullmetal Alchemist

I have seen all of the series and Ed never becomes a "god". He is in an ideal situation and is able to utilize alchemy and become more powerful than anyone before. The biggest problem I have now is with the ending. People were so upset about the ending that they had to create a movie about it, "The Conquerer of Shambala". While I thought the movie was good, and it ended with no loose ends, I still did not like the way it ended. It left questions regarding the existence of the other side of the gate and was in general not the way I wanted the brothers to end up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2006 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist
A Friend

Fullmetal Alchemist

This is probably my favorite series, and I really enjoy how, no matter what happens, the brothers are always with each other, they're never really alone.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Fullmetal Alchemist
A Friend

Fullmetal Alchemist Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Full Metal Alchemist is the one of the best anime I ever saw. Everything was good, but the end is a bit confusing(I saw movie). I recommend to watch this as soon as possible. ...

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fullmetal Alchemist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,