Fushigi Yuugi

Fushigi Yuugi - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Fushigi Yuugi

Fushigi Yuugi

If you have seen the 18 part series of Fushigi Yuugi Anime then you can post it here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Fushigi Yuugi
A Friend

Yuugi Fushigi

This is an odd anime, it keeps my interest, but I don't really know why. It starts with two kids seeing a phoenix and following it into a library. There they find The Universe Of Four Gods book. After reading it, they get sucked into the book, into this alternate universe. They meet lots of people, friends and enemies, so its allot like our world, but very skewed, like looking through a fun house mirror. It tends to really make you (and the characters) really question what is real and what is just fantasy and illusion.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Fushigi Yuugi
A Friend

Fushigi Yuugi Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Well from the 9 parts I have had the chance to watch so far and read (manga) I enjoy it. Kinda reminds me of Neverending Story in a way. *winks* But then again we as watchers can fall in love with some of the hero's and the enemies too. Granted I like the speach at the end (saw a clip) where she calls the... well if you haven't watched it I guess you will just have to go see it... I am not going to ruin it for you. *sticks out tongue playfully*

Take care and I reccomend this one!

> TOPIC: Fushigi Yuugi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,