Get Backers

Get Backers - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 11:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Get Backers

Get Backers

If you have seen the Anime: Get Backers, then please place your review here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Get Backers
A Friend

Backers Get

I never really got this show. Not to say I don't like the show. It tends to be rather violent and bloody, with the ocassional cartoon nudity scene. While the show is obviously action packed and pertains two the brothers recovering lost items and people, it has some really odd humor to it. Sometimes, in fact most times, the humor seems out of place to me. It needs to stay and action show without attempting to be humorous as well, it doesn't get pulled off to well in my opinion.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Get Backers
A Friend

Get Backers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It's a fun show with violence, as Konquererz said, and some interesting character background. I'm just disappointed that they never finish the anime. There're too many holes! the setting itself is rather sci-fic, but it does explore an interesting topic. After all, don't people now entertain the idea of a virtual world when technology is advanced enough to make that happen?

> TOPIC: Get Backers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,