Topic Ads & Block Ads - Page 2 of 3

The balloons should only show up if your mouse - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th May, 2008 - 3:05pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 19 66 114 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
Feedback on the Ads in this Community
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 69

Topic Ads & Block Ads - Page 2

I admit that they do grab my attention a little more than the banners just because of the change I imagine. I honestly haven't notices that I have to scroll any further but I am in such a habit of using the scroll button on the mouse or the page down button on the keyboard that an inch or two doesn't effect much at all.

Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
Topic Ads & Block Ads
A Friend

Ads Block and Ads Topic

Googles ad sense has been acting a bit funny lately. When on the second portal, the personal blogs page, I always get ads for treatments for STD's. I'm starting to get a complex! lol

Post Date: 6th May, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,930
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 940.52 FP
Charm: 333

Topic Ads & Block Ads Feedback & FAQ News Community

Konquererz, I am sorry, but I have little control over what the ads display, but it must be something in relation to what you are writing - not the exact words - but keywords.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Ads Block and Ads Topic

Not limited to Topic Ads: Specific articles about different aspects of Advertising, Advertising Made Easy and general Advertising information can be found at: www.international-discussion.net/advertising

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Tortdog
Topic Ads & Block Ads
A Friend

Ads Block and Ads Topic

1. Do the ads distract you or do you not even notice them at all?

The ones that distract me are the ones where there isn't an ad - just white space.

2. How likely are you to read one of these ads between (1-10) with 10 being most likely?

5 ... I see the picture indicating it's an ad and usually skip over it.

3. Does the ad's color co-ordination with the Skin make it look like part of the message?

Pretty much.

4. How likely would you want to Upgrade your Membership if you knew that it would remove these ads from in between the messages?

No effect.

Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Topic Ads & Block Ads

Recently, we added a new affiliate to our network as was mentioned in this Thread HERE, so if you start seeing certain words linked and double underlined within the Posts then you know that is the affiliate and not our system producing this.

Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,379
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 12,981.40 FP
Charm: 388

Page 2 Topic Ads & Block Ads

1. I have no problem with the ads because they are not pop ups If they were pop up ads I would have a problem with them

2. I am not one to look at many ads. I know they are there so put me down as a 2

3. I think they blend in nicely

4. I guess it does not matter because I know ads help pay for things.

I do have to say the underlined words will take some getting used to. As I scroll through the words people have written the little balloons are a bit annoying right now.

Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Topic Ads & Block Ads - Page 2

The balloons should only show up if your mouse goes over the link, they should not show up on their own.

Guest please SHARE: "Topic Ads & Block Ads" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Topic Ads & Block Ads" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Topic Ads & Block Ads

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)
Dragon

Vitiosus (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Ammon / Ammon (2)
Lace / Sonia (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm