The Next Skin - Page 2 of 3

JB I'm for whatever improves the place - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Mar, 2015 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
6th Dec, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

The Next Skin - Page 2

The 'next' Skin has come about by accident really. Check 'Silver Blue', this Skin was going to be the 'One Great Skin', but I changed my mind at the last minute. Since I did work on it already I decided to just keep it here. It is similar to the Red - Default Skin , but in blue. Enjoy!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2007 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

The Next Skin
A Friend

Skin The

I know we have an Anime skin, but it's western cartoons. It would be cool to have one that is Japanese anime.

18th Jul, 2007 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

The Next Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

I doubt I will be creating more Skins in this Community. We have 14 already and the support for the Community does not even add up to that number (14) let alone my time to create a new Skin.

22nd Jan, 2008 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skin The

I would have to agree that the current 14 skins are more than sufficient. It would seem that the basics are covered to please absolutely everyone that would be here to actually enjoy the discussions. While all the different skins are very nice they are almost a luxury item rather than an absolute. This is with the exception of having a generic skin that would eliminate many of the graphics for dial-up users and things such as that.

I would have the idea, if you ever did make the decision to create a new skin but I am sure it would be much more work that worth. This skin would be a skin to accommodate mobile users such as a Blackberry, Treo, or other smart phone. I myself seem to be using my Blackberry for my communication much more than taking the time to get my computer out, plug it up, and get my internet connection going. Maybe with enough support and encouragement our beloved administrator would see fit to take on this challenge one day in the future.

23rd Jan, 2008 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Skin The

I just made a major update of all current Skins.

There was actually a suggestion some time ago to set up a WAP Skin for mobile Users but the interest just was not there so I forgot about it.

23rd Jan, 2008 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

The Next Skin

I like the changes that have been made especially the large menu at the top.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2015 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

The Skin - Page 2

Responsive Skin

We are looking at having ONE responsive Skin that caters for both mobiles and desktops. This way you do not have to select a Theme because the Theme will adjust for your view port. That may mean that some of the graphic uniqueness of each Board may be cut back some but not totally. How do you feel about that?

10th Mar, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

The Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

JB I'm for whatever improves the place and gets more serious people active on it. I've been here long years and would hate to see some of the stuff her like World of Medieval fade away.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Next Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,