Doubles - Page 3 of 4

For a moment I thought someone was starting - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Jan, 2013 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best place to buy it
18th Nov, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Doubles - Page 3

Trust? WHat is the doublesman your daddy? I do not tust much of anyone when it comes to buying outside. When buying by UWI I often peek in to see what everyone is doing and how everything looks. Yes, that is a poor indication of cleanliness, but better than a blind eye.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Doubles

Name: Kyle

Comments: to lds-forever anybody who eats doubles with a knife and fork is loosing the true enjoyment of a tradition you don't eat hot dogs or burgers with knife and fork or maybe you do question? If you be at a baseball game and you ordered a dog or a doubles or a burger would you request a knife and fork and to take a step above maybe a table to set up on the baseball field complete with napkins and a finger wash in case your fingers get messy heaven forbid.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Check your spelling, do not use dialect.

18th Nov, 2008 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Doubles Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Kyle, you're right about the hot dogs, etc. Nevertheless, I never said eating doubles with a fork and a knife are the right way of eating them for everybody, it was right for me at that time. No longer I eat doubles, the hygiene practice (or lack thereof) of these food vendors is terrible. So do not work out yourself, I do not eat doubles with fork and knife anymore. wink.gif

2nd Dec, 2008 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Doubles

Should the price of doubles come down since the price of flour dropped too? They asked some doubles vendors this question and they said "No". Anyone surprised by this answer? The question needs to be asked to the people who buy doubles. They need to demand a lower price instead of supporting it.

17th Aug, 2012 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Doubles

I made doubles the other day and this is the final product. The kids loved them, specially my middle son.

Doubles
Doubles (Hover)

18th Aug, 2012 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Doubles

Good job. I tried one and it tastes authentic and better than the bara they give you outside that is so thin it is almost like toilet paper so the channa bursts through to the wax paper. Not that I eat doubles outside anymore - first it is not sanitary, the price is not worth what they give you and it is not healthy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Doubles - Page 3

Yesterday, my wife made an even thinner bara for our lunch and dinner doubles meal - featured below - excellent!

Doubles
Doubles (Hover)

12th Jan, 2013 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Doubles Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

For a moment I thought someone was starting a thread about me biggrin.gif JB you're a lucky man where did your wife learn how to make doubles I ask because I heard they're very tricky to make and time consuming.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Doubles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,