Doubles - Page 2 of 4

Name: Kyle Comments: if you [know and trust] - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Nov, 2008 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best place to buy it
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2007 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Doubles
A Friend

Doubles - Page 2

The best doubles is sold in Diamond Village,near the M2 junction. Plenty channa and large bara with many different spices. HOT!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Doubles
A Friend

Doubles

I am yet to have doubles anywhere in the north and like them...but I havent tried UWI doubles and I keep hearing about them. Will try next time I'm in trinidad.
But I really like doubles from central...especially the stands near KK Plaza in Couva.

2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Doubles Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Some places are selling their doubles for as much as $5.00 for one. Is doubles now a delicacy in Trinidad & Tobago? I will never pay that kind of money for doubles. Passing through Port of Spain today I did see one place selling at $3.00 still, but I did not buy anyway.

2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Doubles

Since we are seeing an increase of flour prices (Which is expected to rise again and is not going to go down anytime soon), can you imagine buying ONE double for $10?

3rd Apr, 2008 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Doubles

Trinis enjoy doubles and KFC, their two favourite types of fast food. If Trinis will buy KFC in spite of the increase in prices, I would not doubt that they would continue to buy doubles, even if it cost $20.00!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 31st May, 2008 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Doubles
A Friend

Doubles

What about the lady in San Juan (Sah Wah properly pronounced Trini -Style). She is just off the intersection with all the clothing stores, north of the intersection. Hopefully she is still around, I haven't had them in a while. Don't forget the juice wid your doubles! The grapefruit juice goes best with them. Yah Boy!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2008 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Doubles - Page 2

There's a place in San Fernando near Gulf City that does a wicked doubles.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Doubles Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Kyle

Comments: if you [know and trust] key words your local street vendor is the man or woman to go with if you have had a bad experience then you are left with no choice but to ask around or shop around just like one would do when one buys anything yes no?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Doubles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,