Crappy Isps

Crappy Isps - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 4:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Rant about yours!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crappy Isps

EMAIL BACKLOG CLEARING BUT MILLIONS UNDELIVERED

Paradise internet customers are finally receiving new email in normal time, but several million emails remain undelivered from last week.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3528417a28~,00.html

Relevant excuse attached:

PARADISE TRACE INTERNET PROBLEM TO SPAM EXPLOSION

Paradise email service delays have been traced to an explosion in the volume of junk email, with TelstraClear warning customers the problem will take time to solve.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3526457a28~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Crappy Isps
A Friend

Isps Crappy

When I first moved to the house I live in, I got the only available broadband, ComCast. They were absolutely horrible! Our cable modem went out about twice a day and had to be rebooted to get an IP address. To boot, they wouldn't replace it and they wouldn't give us a credit either! I was so mad, I finally just dropped them and went with DSL from Sprint and they have been spectacular!

4th Jan, 2006 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Crappy Isps Gaming Video & Issues Computer

My ISP could go out of business tomorrow and it honestly wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. I use Cable One and I am not exactly satisfied with the service but the DSL in this area is no better than the cable that I have now. I have however submitted a request through my local telephone company about getting a dedicated line run to my house for an actual T1. They have not given me a price quote on this as of yet.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Crappy Isps
A Friend

Isps Crappy

For the longest time my parents and I had AOL. It was absolutely horrible and I am sure most people in here know how bad it is. Besides the slow speeds of Dial-Up, AOL made everything slower. The list kept going on.

We finally upgraded to broadband by getting Bellsouth DSL. Not only were the speeds barely an upgrade from Dial-Up, but both my parents computers were filled with spyware. We quickly gave up on it.

We know have comcast, and I guess where I live it is great. I never have any disconnections, even with a cable modem and router setup. My speeds are great and I never get a slowdown, so I am happy with my ISP now.

> TOPIC: Crappy Isps

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,