Kakurenbo - Hide & Seek

Kakurenbo Hide Seek - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Apr, 2006 - 8:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Kakurenbo - Hide & Seek
A Friend

Kakurenbo - Hide & Seek

Ready or not.here they come.

There is a street where no one lives, where ghostly lights flicker in the shadows. It is whispered that children who play hide-and-seek there after dark are kidnapped by demons.and disappear forever. Tonight, a boy named Hikora joins the game in search of his missing sister. The street lamps flare though no one is there to light them. The game.and the terror.are about to begin!

I loved this movie. It was so dark and creepy, it gave me the chills! It is actually very intense and rather frightening, not a watcher for the faint of heart or little kids. This is one of the only true scary anime's I have seen.

https://www.centralparkmedia.com/kakurenbo/main.html
Follow this link to the official website.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2006 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Kakurenbo - Hide & Seek
A Friend

Seek and Hide Kakurenbo

This film has won several awards in addition to being a fanastic work of anime artistry.

Winner - 2005 Tokyo Anime Fair

Best Short Film - 2005 Fantasia Film Festival

Best Short Film Nomination - 2005 Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival

User posted image

> TOPIC: Kakurenbo - Hide & Seek

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,