Six-year-old Taken From Her Bath - Page 2 of 2

What bothers me is that the judge comments - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Mar, 2007 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Mar, 2007 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Six-year-old Taken From Her Bath - Page 2

QUOTE (DianeC)
...should be made against these predators to make them think twice of re-offending.

Or think twice of even starting. I think people who have reached this stage very rarely change, however first timers may still have not crossed that line yet and there may be a glimmer of hope if they know death is awaiting them.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2007 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Bath Her Taken Six-year-old

What bothers me is that the judge comments that this occurred for the man's "sexual gratification." Rape isn't about sex, it's about rage and violence, domination. He didn't want to have six with her, he wanted to *hurt* her.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Six-year-old Taken From Her Bath

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,