Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Apr, 2007 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Drew Barrymore Quotes
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore

How do you rate Drew Barrymore as an actress?

Drew Barrymore
Drew Barrymore (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore
A Friend

Barrymore Drew

I like her as an actress. She never seems to age. To be sure though, she hasn't exactly played in allot of indepth roles. My favorite movie of hers is Mad Love in which she is suffering from drugs and mental illness. That required allot of depth to her role, but usually she doesn't play those types. It really showed how good she can act.

7th Jan, 2006 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't like her at all. I did like 50 First Dates with her in it, but that is really the only role where I liked her.

My favorite movie with her in is Scream. She dies in the first 10 minutes of the movie, which made the whole movie for me.

After suffering through Ever After, I realized that her great acting ability consists of whining through all of her roles.

Just my opinion.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore
A Friend

Barrymore Drew

Nighthawk, your Scream description was too funny.

I like her, but she isn't one of my favorite actresses. She's a cute actress, and I enjoy her comedy roles. I loved the movie Ever After, but I was definately not impressed with her accent. It sounded too forced and fake.

I loved her in Never Been Kissed. That is probably my favorite role for her.

6th May, 2006 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Barrymore Drew

I really like Drew Barrymore as an actress. Her role in 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler was priceless. I also recently saw Fever Pitch with Jimmy Fallon and thought she did a very good job. Like Konq stated earlier, she does not seem to age, and actually gets more attractive with age.

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore
A Friend

Drew Barrymore

I to loved 50 first dates as well. I remembered another movie she was in, when I was growing up. She was the little girl in E.T.! I had completely forgotten about her role in that movie.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2006 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore

I loved her in the Wedding Singer which is one of my favourtie movies. I think she is great, she has a cute, likeable face. I am not convinced on her acting ability because she hasn't really acted any testing roles.

28th Apr, 2007 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Drew Barrymore Movies Music Fashion & Sports

She was chosen by People's magazine as the most beautiful woman.

NEW YORK -  She was born with her acting family's classic beauty, but Drew Barrymore credits her fun-loving approach to life for her No. 1 spot on People magazine's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" list.

"I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period," she tells the magazine. "Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness."

Barrymore, 32, graces the cover of the issue that hits newsstands Friday. It's her fourth time on the list, but first as cover girl.

Making the cover "made my peacock feathers shine in the golden-hour light and extend to the heavens," says Barrymore, who stars in the upcoming Warner Bros. film "Lucky You," opposite Eric Bana.

Inside, she weighs in on a host of beauty-related topics. Her beauty rules for dating? "The only fundamental rule for me is to just be yourself," she says. "Let your freak-flag fly, and if someone doesn't get you, move on."

Barrymore is one of 11 celebrities - including Eva Longoria and the three Jessicas (Simpson, Alba and Biel) - photographed for the issue without makeup.

"I find that men, in my past, have preferred me without it," Biel, 25, says of makeup...

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Drew Barrymore

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,