Lindsay Lohan - Page 21 of 21

Ah our favorite bad girl is back in the news. - Page 21 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 
21st Mar, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 21

Lindsay Lohan's Behavior Growing More Erratic As Legal Troubles Mount
Original Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 3:02pm

I have such a bad feeling about this girl, she needs help and SOON!

international QUOTE
Lindsay Lohan is a prime example of a young star struggling to cope with the pressures of Hollywood. And as her legal problems mount, it appears her behavior is continuing to grow more and more erratic. “Lindsay often talks about herself in the third person, it is like she’s totally separated from herself,” a source close to the “Mean Girls” actress told Pop Tarts. “It is ‘Lindsay Lohan’ doing the drugs and violating the terms of probation, she doesn’t see herself as the one doing all these things wrong.” According to Los Angeles-based psychologist Nancy B. Irwin, who does not treat Lohan, such a characteristic often stems from an individual trying to disown responsibility for his or her behavior… Source 1a

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lohan Lindsay

Lohan: 'I was racially profiled'

ACTRESS Lindsay Lohan claims she was "Racially profiled" while wearing a headscarf at London's Heathrow Airport. Ref. Source 9v.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ah our favorite bad girl is back in the news. I doubt that she was racially profiled like she thinks she was. I bet the official really felt bad that he even stopped her. I know a lot of actresses and actors will try to hide their features so they are not recognized as much when they are trying to travel incognito.

> TOPIC: Lindsay Lohan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,