Lindsay Lohan - Page 4 of 21

Lohan plans topless Peepshow role Troubled - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Apr, 2009 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
4th Dec, 2007 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 4

Well, what can I say? It's not like it is far from the truth (unfortunately):

LOS ANGELES - Hollywood is filled with people who should be sent to the head of the Tinsel town class, for their talents, creativity and influence on the entertainment industry - but what about the ones who should be held back a year, sent to detention or maybe even expelled?

Entertainment Weekly has released its "50 Smartest People in Hollywood" list, with writer/director/producer, Judd Apatow, nabbing the top smartie spot. EW dubbed him "The Lord of laugh.gif" for defining humor for an entire generation with the 2007 comedy blockbusters, "Knocked Up" and "Superbad," along with launching the careers of Steve Carell and Seth Rogen.

Also joining Apatow on the "Smart" list is Steven Spielberg, Meryl Streep, Will Smith, Angelina Jolie, Cate Blanchett, Sacha Baron Cohen, George Clooney and many more.
Story continues below ↓advertisement

But what about the people in Hollywood who won't be making the honor roll this year?

The New York Daily News has released its "50 Dumbest People in Hollywood" list. The newspaper is quick to point out that "dumb doesn't necessarily correspond to a low IQ. There are poor life choices, style slipups and mishaps under the influence to take into account," that they used to compile their list.

Lindsay Lohan tops the list for "poor movie choices ("I Know Who Killed Me"), delinquent behavior and bad taste in men," according to the Daily News.

The actress might have been labeled "dumbest," but Lindsay shares the dishonor with some stiff completion from fellow list-makers Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Jackson, Isiah Washington, Nicole Richie, David Hasselhoff, Shar Jackson and many more...

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2008 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

This girl truly has issues. It seems like she is now a lesbian.

Lindsay Lohan and celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson continued to fuel rumors of a lesbian romance as they held hands and kissed on Thursday during a party on Sean "Diddy" Combs' yacht in Cannes.

But the actress' rep, Leslie Sloane, told CelebTV.com on Friday, "They are close friends."

Lohan, 21, and Ronson, 30, partied in Cannes at the V.I.P. nightclub Thursday night, then cuddled at Diddy's yacht party, according to photos of the pair.

Lohan held hands with Ronson as they left the nightclub. Later, the two reportedly shared a passionate kiss on the top deck of Diddy's party yacht. Ronson "did not seem to care who was watching their steamy kiss," according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.

Lohan has been spotted out with Ronson in clubs and restaurants in Chicago, New York and Los Angeles.

Last month, Lohan warned Ashley Olsen to "get away" from Ronson, calling her her "girlfriend," according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.

"Ashley Olsen said Hello to Sam at [the Beatrice Inn in New York City], and Lindsay screamed at her, 'Get your 15-year-old 'Full House' a- away from my girlfriend,'" said a Page Six spy....

Post Date: 24th May, 2008 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think you are right she has some issues. I hope that she finds herself before she really tanks her career even more than it is now. I enjoyed her earlier movies.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2008 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Lohan Lindsay

Row over Lindsay Lohan gay remark

Actress Lindsay Lohan hits out at comments by the chief of Los Angeles police, who said the star had "gone gay".
Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

Lohan 'comes out' on radio show

Actress Lindsay Lohan appears to confirm she is dating DJ Samantha Ronson in a phone call to US radio show Lovelines.
Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan

Somehow I get the feeling that this is just a phase that she is going through. IF she is not going through a phase then I wish her a lot of luck. Either way she still need to settle down and look after herself and get her life back on track while she is young and able to do it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2009 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 4

Warrant issued for Lohan's arrest

An arrest warrant is issued for actress Lindsay Lohan, according to a statement released by Beverly Hills police. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Lohan plans topless Peepshow role

Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan says a one-off topless role in a raunchy burlesque stage show would be "fun". Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Lindsay Lohan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,