Lindsay Lohan - Page 6 of 21

Lohan's family to stage intervention - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Oct, 2009 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (21) »
24th Aug, 2009 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 6

Some many think I do not have mercy but for me this is another lame excuse to put her in the limelight. That's what Hollywood actresses and actors do all the time for publicity and Lohan is the master of it!

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2009 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

She really did well in 'Just my luck' and 'Mean Girls'. At least she does not let her personal problems affect her job and what she does best. I do admire her in a sense, because most women cannot seem to separate their personal life from professional life, and she seems to have mastered the art at a tender age. All the best to her in all her endeavours and battles.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2009 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lindsay Lohan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lindsay Lohan idolised Britney Spears

Lindsay Lohan has always wanted to be Britney Spears. Ref. Source 9

15th Sep, 2009 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Lohan Lindsay

Its sad to look so beautiful and act so stupid. Making your role model Britney Spears shows you really don't have much going for you. Too bad Lindsay, you and I could have had beautiful children. wink.gif

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lohan Lindsay

I can not understand how she can Idolize Britney. I hope that she realizes that she is a role model that some young ladies look up to. Maybe that will help her take a better look at herself.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan

What's up with Lindsay Lohan's lips?

Botox, trout pout or just a bad photo? All eyes were on Lindsay Lohan's enlarged lips during a catwalk fashion show in Paris. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2009 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan - Page 6

She went and had her lips done just to pose nude for Playboy magazine? I think I have even more respect for the girl now.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2009 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Lohan's family to stage intervention

Lindsay Lohan's family is planning to stage an intervention. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Lindsay Lohan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,