Gift For Friend In Trinidad

Gift Friend Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A friend of mine who lives in Trinidad sent me a gift from his area. I have tried to get him to tell me what I can send back that would be unusual or hard to get but he has not responded, and I have not pressed the matter for fear of insulting his gift.

So, I would be most grateful if some of you T&T residents would give me some suggestions for something that I can get here in the US that would be hard to get in T&T and would make a good gift. One thing that occurs to me that might be hard to find in T&T is real maple syrup. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

TIA,

Rev. Griz

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2006 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Friend Gift

...something that I can get here in the US that would be hard to get in T&T

How about money? No, I am not kidding, it is much easier to get it up there, but I am sure you were not thinking about that as a gift. Basically, anything the US has, we also have it here. There are a lot of importers and with the age of the internet it is not hard to source something. Maybe if you can tell us a little bit about your friend then it will make it easier... age / gender / hobbies, etc.

Offtopic but,
Try looking at your intro thread for replies.

5th Jan, 2006 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Gift For Friend In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

One thing that occurs to me that might be hard to find in T&T is real maple syrup

You can find anything from the US in supermarkets here, ANYTHING! It's amazing so I would not suggest the real maple syrup. You did not mention if your friend is a male or female, in this way I may be able to give some suggestions.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Friend Gift

I made be too late on this - but not sure if you are looking for something made in America or what price range or if you are mailing it - but Electronic gadgets, cell phones, name brand shoes, light- as in not thick - hooded zip down the front jackets, beach bags, perfume (huge craze), clinique products, those chairs you sit on during a soccer game - huge this is used on the beach..., books - very expensive over there, picture frames...etc etc etc

> TOPIC: Gift For Friend In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,