Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx - Music, Dance - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 12:15pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 21 40 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jamie Foxx

JAMIE FOXX TOPS ALBUM CHART

After debuting a week ago at No. 2, Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable" replaced Mary J. Blige's "The Breakthrough" atop the U.S. Pop album charts, according to sales data issued Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/0...reut/index.html

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz
Jamie Foxx
A Friend

Foxx Jamie

Another example of an acting music cross over. I really wish that they would stay in their respective fields. While Foxx has a good voice, I don't like the song on the radio. I don't know if he wrote his own material or if someone else wrote it, but I don't like it that much. I definitely don't think it was better than Mary J.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx
A Friend

Jamie Foxx Dance & Music

Hmmmm...I have to disagree with the sentiment of "I wish they would stay in their fields". Afterall....Jamie Foxx started as a stand-up comedian. But I have been very impressed that he was able to pull off a fantastic bit of dramatic acting and musical work in his movie biography of Ray Charles. While his efforts to branch off into other venues may not provide the best possible experience in each and every thing that he tries... I applaud his ability to be brave enough to try to expand his repertoire. Obviously if he is currently number one on the charts...he has some appeal; ....................unlike the horrible song I remember Eddie Murphy releasing when I was a small kid. Not everyone can do everything...but I think its nice when they do try. God knows there have been plenty of times in my life when I've seen something that I wish I could get a chance to do.

[ Yes, I have had a secret desire since I was a kid to be a Hollywood Stuntman...lol ]

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Foxx Jamie

Jamie Foxx relieved after arrest

Jamie Foxx was left relieved after a man accused of stalking the actor tried to force his way into his hotel room and was arrested. Ref. Source 2

Attached Image
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2009 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Foxx Jamie

Jamie Foxx's crazy solo

Some actors binge on beer and doughnuts to pile on 20 kilograms for a role and others shave their head or wear a prosthetic nose to transform into a character. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx under fire for Bruce Jenner jokes

The iHeartRadio Music Awards host raised eyebrows at the top of the show. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2015 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 132
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 158.69 FP
Charm: 0

Jamie Foxx

That's the dangers of using people as part of your 'jokes' in fact for me cheap jokes using persons as targets means you lack good jokes in the first place. Jamie Foxx will no better next time.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx supports Tarantino: 'Keep telling truth'

James Foxx supports the director publicly following Tarantino's controversial police comments. Ref. Source 1l

Guest please SHARE: "Jamie Foxx" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Jamie Foxx
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Jamie Foxx

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 1.1 Day(s) Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By martin 1 Week Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am